some unnatural things

some unnatural things

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Spinning Spirit

A few years ago, while lying in bed at night, I woke up and saw a girl (probably about 18 years old or so) standing in front of the door looking at me. She was somewhat startled that I saw her; apparently, she didn't expect me to see her. Folder her arms, she said, "Oh, I'm just here looking for something. Go back to sleep."

I thought she was someone who came in from outside, but how could that be when all the doors and windows were locked. She was barefoot and wore a white, short-sleeved gown that went down to her ankles and had snowflake patterns on the center area. She was standing in front of my bedroom door and was probably a few feet away from me. She looked real enough. When she told me to go back to sleep, I saw her lips move, but heard the voice in my head, if that makes any sense. She had pitch black hair in a ponytail fashion and very white skin. The pupils of her eyes had a strange orange-like color.

She reminded me of someone I saw when I was nine years old (I was 21 at the time of the above encounter) after coming home from school. I went to my room I saw this girl, much older than I (probably about 18), spinning around in front of me while I was sitting on the bed. While she was spinning, some gold dust came off of her, and it gave me a feeling of contentment and happiness. I wonder if this was the same person. I wonder who she is

No comments:

Post a Comment