some unnatural things

some unnatural things

Sunday, June 27, 2010

my experience

This happened in my home in Lubbock, Texas. Every night there seems to be a presence in my home that is indescribable. It seems to be an old lady who walks at night in the home. She never shows her face, but the way she walks is known to be an old elderly woman. Sometimes I can hear her cries at night. Her laughter is as eerie as it gets.

Some of my neighbors have seen my house lights flicker on and off at 3:23 a.m. every night. They also say they see the old woman standing at the front door waving at them, as though she knows they are watching. I did some research of my home. Supposedly in 1998 an old elderly woman was found dead there. Her time of death was at 3:23 a.m. That explains the lights coming on and off every night. To this day, she still roams in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment