some unnatural things

some unnatural things

Sunday, June 27, 2010

old women appearence

This experience is one of the most puzzling and scariest things that happen in my life, way back on childhood days. I was 9 years old at that time, and around 9:30 in the evening, my father (who died last May, 2009) instructed me to buy penicillin for his wound on a local pharmacy four blocks away from our house. I was kind of hesitant to buy since it was early late night and I don't have anyone else to accompany in buying the medicine. My father is a strict, so I don't have an option but follow his command.

I was walking on the way to the pharmacy, nothing happen though since there's a lot of bystanders on the second block and street lights are all up not until third block. I reach the local store, whose main business is selling and buying rice and corn. Unfortunately, the store is closed and the all the trailer trucks and cargo trucks are on the side of the road, of course, parking!

As I was walking beneath the shadows of the truck, I feel eerie and I believe someone is looking at me; however, I just don't mind it since I need to hurry up on the pharmacy, and the store will be closing around 10 p.m. I bought the medicine and hurried to go home. I wanted to go to other road direction because I feel uncomfortable walking in the parked trucks; however, a lot of barking dogs are waiting on the other road. I don't want to run over the dogs, so I decided to take the same road where I was walking earlier.

When I was walking by the truck, I heard some scratches on the other side of the parked truck; I was thinking it might be dog or cat. I just don't mind it. As I was approaching to the last parked truck where there was a minimal light and a mango tree, I feel uneasy and to my surprise I met an old lady in front of me. I thought that it might be a beggar, but as I look at her, her long head hair are rising and her eyes are orange-red in color, she is also floating amid the air! I was shocked to freeze, like candle. All my life I've never seen an old woman floating and looking at me like that. She is approaching at me with her hand ready to touch my elbows; however, a dog came out from the under the tire of the truck and barked on her fiercely. That's the time that I was able to move and run for my life to go home.

Some bystanders on the second block are amazed and shouted at me saying why I was so pale and in a hurry. I just look at them with teary eyes and headed to our gate and knock as loud as I could, I forgot the doorbell to press, since I am very nervous. My father opened the gate and look at me puzzled. He asks me what happen and why I knock the gate very loud and fast. I tell him the whole event and he said that I was just hallucinating since I like to watch horror movies. I protested his opinion because I was there and I was the one who encountered that old lady on the truck. Still he won't believe me. I handed the drug to his hand and go the room and prayed that the old lady won't bother me again. As of the moment nearly 16 years from that incident, I always remember that incident and it always gives me goose bumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment