some unnatural things

some unnatural things

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I DON'T KNW ITZ IMAGINARY OR A REAL GHOST

I am 19 now and it’s been six years now that my imaginary friend talks to me. I don’t know if she’s real or not but I’ve got a distinct feeling she’s an old woman. She follows me everywhere. How do I know? I can sort of feel another presence with me even when my friends aren’t around, she’s there with me. Walking beside me and for some reason I have the tendency to turn my head to look in just one direction even when I’m with my parents, she seems to be offering suggestions and her opinions.

I named her Kanna and she always suggests things to me as if she’s coaching me. She’s been around since I was thirteen. I don’t know if it’s just my imagination or if I’m just panicky, but I feel something watching me at night which makes it hard for me to sleep sometimes and to support this tale a bit, my family…

No comments:

Post a Comment